It is a great opportunity to join the Kobiza writing team. Writing for us is a great way to show your expertise and establish yourself as an expert in any of the categories that we blog about. Additionally, you get to share your thoughts with a larger audience. Here is a guideline concerning how to get featured on our blog. Please go through them before sending your guest posts.
Content on the Kobiza platform focuses on reaching students all over the world. Thus our audience involves anyone who is a student irrespective of the level of education. We, therefore, accept for almost all age groups.
If you have a topic which will fit into one of our categories, then you’re off to a good start. Check out our categories catalogue to know what you can write about.
However, if you are in doubt, send us a mail and we will send you some sample topics you can begin with or request specific clarifications.
- Well-written and high-quality original article (Google hates duplicate content, so do we).
- No length limitations: posts should be as long as they need to be high quality and comprehensive – ideally between 800 to 2000 words.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, high-quality visuals and other third-party content referenced in the article is essential.
- The featured image has to be either fully licensed or from a free stock website (min size: 1200 x 600 px) with the right attribution. In case, there are no images, the Kobiza blogging team has every right to add images deem fit for the submitted post.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog afterwards (it’s that whole duplicate content thing again), but you’re more than welcome to link to it and share it any number of times.
- Submissions must meet the Kobiza blogging team’s quality standards in order to get published. We reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit.
- Maximum of 2 anchor text links to your own website, blog or Twitter are allowed within the body of the article. Note: Please avoid being self-promotional in the article, save that for your author bio.
- The focus keyword, meta description and SEO title are required, along with naturally used, keyword variations in the original copy.
- Include your author bio and your Gravatar email account, also add a link to your website and/or social media profiles (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc).
The Submission process
There are two different ways to submit a blog post.
- You can submit right here on our platform using the button below
2. You can submit by sending it via email if you already have the article written out. The article should be submitted in a Word document with any image files (including attribution) attached separately. Use the button below to send us an email:
- Student life
- Courses of study
- Fees and Scholarships
- Preparation for school
- Academic work
- Student experiences
- Campus Activities and Events
- Extra-curricular activities
- Life after school
- School survival tips
- Internship opportunities and experiences
- Career opportunities
- Lifestyle, Fashion, Entertainment